I wanted to purchase a remote control that my sons and I could use together, and it needed to have good parts support. i.e where parts could be purchased for every aspect of the car.
After some research I decided to give some of the products at HobbyKing a go.
I ended up purchasing two car’s, and the following items too, as the car’s come ARR (almost ready to run).
- 1/16 Brushless 4WD Monster Beatle
- Turnigy 1/16 4×5 Mini Trooper SCT (ARR)
- 2 x HobbyKing GT-2 2.4Ghz 2Ch Tx & Rx
- Turnigy 1300mAh 2S 20C Lipo Pack (for Mini Trooper)
- Turnigy 1700mAh 2S 20C Lipo Pack (for Monster Beatle
Will be doing more posts about these HobbyKing car’s we purchased, as it’s hard to know what to order when things break, so I will share my experiences with them.