The ESC in my Turnigy 4×4 Mini Trooper seemed to break and as such I was requiring a replacement.
If you need to replace and/or upgrade the ESC in either of these Remote Controls you can use the one below as a direct replacement. However, it won’t come with any connectors for the motor or battery, so you will need to order those items too and get them soldered on. It’s also a good idea to buy some of the heat shrink tube too.
- HobbyKing Brushless Car ESC 30A w/Reverse
- PolyMax 3.5mm Gold Connectors 10 Pairs
- Nylon XT60 Connectors Male/Female (5 Pairs)
- Turnigy 6mm Heat Shrink Tube – Black
- Turnigy 6mm Heat Shrink Tube – Red
- Turnigy 5mm Heat Shrink Tube – Blue
And I would also highly recommend purchasing the programming card for the ESC, as the programming of the ESC for changes via the button on the ESC is difficult at best. It’s the part number below;