CommVault Simpana 9.0 SP2 recut DVD media is available on CommVaults Maintenance Advantage site in the ESD software download area. Media is marked as April 2011 and now includes SP2.
Of course, don’t go using these new DVD’s to install agents into an older version of Simpana. i.e. 9.0 SP1a for example, as you will have unexpected results and an unsupported configuration.
As noted in this post, Simpana 9.0 SP1B onwards removed the ability to change the FTP site location used for updates via the GUI. If you’d like to modify these values, you can use the following qoperations to perform it from command line, you’ll need to first authenticate using qlogin etc.
Update with desired ftp location;
qoperation execscript -sn SetKeyIntoGlobalParamTbl.sql -si "Patch FTP Site" -si y -si "download.ftp.com"
Update with the username and password, using plain text:
qoperation execscript -sn SetKeyIntoGlobalParamTbl.sql -si "Patch FTP Site UserName" -si y -si "user"
qoperation execscript -sn SetKeyIntoGlobalParamTbl.sql -si "Patch FTP Site Password" -si y -p1 "password"
In the ftp site, do not include ftp:// as this is NOT REQUIRED.
While I was away briefly over the Easter break I was watching some YouTube clips about some Lego models, and thought to myself. I should dig out the ones I kept from my childhood.
Oddly enough I kept just the 2-3 technic sets I got as a kid, but got rid of everything else. I certainly wish I kept it all, but hindsight after all right.
Below is some pictures of the set I still have a box for, will build it up to see if I have all the bits. I have already determined that I am missing some bits from my other 2 sets. Bummer.
Below is a Lego Technic 8020 Set, anyone know what year this came out?
EDIT: According to this, 1984.
Should post an update with Confluence and mysql issues I was having. After working with Confluence Support we managed to resolve the problem and get things working as expected.
I performed another install today at work and it went without a hitch based on the things I already knew and had resolved.
Just as get a few steps ahead, I hit something else. Currently if I shutdown my confluence instance, and start up using the supplied catalina.sh (run|stop) I get the following error;
SEVERE: The web application  created a ThreadLocal with key of type [java.lang.ThreadLocal] (value [java.lang.ThreadLocal@1e648bd]) and a value of type [org.dom4j.DocumentFactory] (value [org.dom4j.DocumentFactory@1b1acc3]) but failed to remove it when the web application was stopped. This is very likely to create a memory leak.log4j:ERROR LogMananger.repositorySelector was null likely due to error in class reloading, using NOPLoggerRepository.
Of course kb says you can ignore it, of course that’s no problem except that when I do get this error after first restart the web application no longer works and I get http 404 type errors. Thus the installation is broken. This error happened right after I got the following one;
org.springframework.dao.DataIntegrityViolationException: Hibernate operation: could not insert: [com.atlassian.confluence.core.BodyContent#98322]; SQL ; Duplicate entry '98322' for key 'PRIMARY'; nested exception is com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Duplicate entry '98322' for key 'PRIMARY'
caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Duplicate entry '98322' for key 'PRIMARY'
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
Which is not fixed by the work around of setting a value in my.cnf as per the kb.
Hopefully we can get the issues resolved, would really like to use confluence with the mysql backend.
The other thing I did on Saturday, was to put together the Trampoline my wife and I purchased for our son. It’s his birthday later in the week. He turns 2 years old.
Went for a morning cycle today. Managed to do about 21km. I took a photos from a scenic point on the ride, and will post these in the next day or so.
It was a good ride, and I still feel a bit sore in my legs. Will have to do another one next Sunday hopefully.
I was attempting to setup Confluence to use a mysql database on both Windows and MacOS X. Neither of them would work, same error produced on both. It seems to be fairly common error too.
Tried to fix it, but didn’t manage to do so. Spent a good 1-2 hours on it I would imagine too. In the end I opened a ticket with Atlassian to assist. Still waiting to hear back regarding that ticket, and it’s now been nearly 24 hours. So hopefully I should hear something tomorrow.
I am going to build a Linux virtual machine, and host it under that I think. I’ve setup Jira previously for a customer where I use to work, but never played with Confluence until now. Must admit, I quite like it too. So I think if I do get it working with mysql which I am sure we will soon enough, might have to purchase a $10 license.
Had a rough few days, as I managed to get a bit sick on Tuesday and Wednesday just gone. It also hit my wife too, but we are feeling better today.
Our son wasn’t sick, or at least hadn’t got sick with what we got. I certainly hope he doesn’t as a stomach bug is not the most pleasant thing to have at all and I would hate for him to get it. Cross fingers he doesn’t.
Work was pretty busy today, but that’s alright, as I had plenty to catch up on and I rather being busy anyways.