Infrarecorder is a high quality CD/DVD burning solution for Microsoft Windows.
It offers a wide range of powerful features; all through an easy to use application interface and Windows Explorer integration.
InfraRecorder is released under GPL version 3, and its Project page explains more about it.
It automatically converts your music files to the proper format for Audio CDs that can be played on any standard CD player. You can also copy discs, erase rewritable discs using four different methods, work with multi-session discs and more.
Here are a few of the things you can do with InfraRecorder:
- Create data, audio, video, and mixed-mode discs
- Record dual-layer DVDs
- Four methods for erasing discs
- Record disc images (ISO and BIN/CUE)
- Scan SCSI/IDE bus for devices and capabilities
- Create disc copies using temporary disc image
- Import session data from multi-session discs and add more sessions